- Laichingen, Germany
Site Manager Laichingen, Germany
The Site Manager will be responsible for a mushroom production and packing facility with a workforce of over 120 people.
The Site Manager will be required to take full responsibility for:
- Providing strategic and operational leadership to the management team on the site
- Responsibility for the profitability of the operation
- Lead and direct the work of the management team on the site
- Oversee all aspects of company policy, production methodology and site initiatives
- Continuously improve the process / standards of the site and implement changes as required.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the daily activities of the site
- Management of staff on site to ensure the effective and efficient running of the site. Liaise with HR for support on people related issues
- Drive quality and productivity levels on the site
- Management and ownership of weekly site profitability.
- Set and agree annual budgets with the Regional Manager always seeking to identify cost reduction and investment opportunities to improve site performance
- Management of Health and Safety, Food Safety and employee welfare.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Establish an environment that values and rewards team work and will be a role model for their team
- Recognise great work, confront poor performance and encourage stretch objectives.
- Focus on the customer & consumer, deliver the MM way, ‘on time, in full’ and be passionate about quality.
- Change strategy in response to market conditions/ opportunities and to maximise farm profitability.
Qualifications and Experience
- Likely to have 7+ years’ experience of working in a people leadership position
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures
- Ability to address immediate problems, create instant, relevant decisions to ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to understand budgets, management accounts and product costings
- Driving licence
- Valid Passport (no travel restrictions)
- Fluency in German and English language
- Knowledge of the Polish language would be advantageous
THE MONAGHAN MUSHROOMS GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply click the following link APPLY NOW
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full role specification.
Charlotte O Connell