Research & Development Project Manager (Compost & Casing)
The R&D Project Manager will manage multiple research projects which are associated with the quality of compost and casing. The deliverables of the R&D Project Manager role are attached to the deliverables of the projects that the R&D Project Manager is working on and must be achieved according to planned timelines and budgets.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage project plans, risk assessments.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders in order to complete research projects.
- Conduct data (statistical) analysis of results.
- Develop interim and final reports and presentation of results to internal and external audiences.
- Supervise Senior and Junior Research Assistants.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills as well as being team focused.
- Have proven record of attention to detail and work with a sense of urgency yet have the ability to be impartial and objective.
- Be motivated, collaborative, driven, goal orientated and systematic / well organised.
- Flexible in terms of working hours to ensure deliverables are achieved on time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Ph.D qualification in a science related field, preferably Agricultural or Horticultural Science with experience in soil science is essential.
- 2 years of postdoctoral industrial experience is required.
- Proven record of good understanding/experience in the compost production and casing sectors.
- Excellent computer skills including databases, excel, word and statistical packages.
- Driving licence is essential as the role involves travelling.
How to Apply
Click APPLY HERE