Research Assistant (Compost & Casing)
The Research Assistant will work on multiple tasks from different research projects which are associated with the quality of compost and casing.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Work independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks in different R&D projects.
- Validate existing and new analytical methods.
- Conduct analyses of compost, casing and mushrooms (or products derived from).
- Sample and sample preparation.
- Prepare chemical solutions and media.
- Completion of inventory and QMS records.
- Conduct data (statistical) analysis to support project report development.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation. skills as well as being team focused.
- Be motivated, collaborative, driven, goal orientated and systematic / well organised.
- Flexible in terms of working hours to ensure deliverables are achieved on time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A 3rd level qualification in a science related field, preferably Agricultural or Horticultural Science is essential.
- Experience of physical and/ or chemical analysis of compost and casing is not essential but will be advantageous.
- Driving licence is essential as the role involves travelling.
How to apply:
Click APPLY HERE