- Carbury, Co. Kildare
Part-Time Farm Data Analyst
Reporting to the Growing Technical Manager the main objective of the role is to monitor the key growing parameters on a daily basis in designated farms across the group .Working closely with growers to offer a service to help them identify problems before they occur and work to support growers to maximise yield and quality while reducing wastage.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and auditing environmental control systems on each site daily.
- Recording and analysing growing KPIs for each site weekly.
- Generating summary reports for the sites on a weekly basis .
- Upkeep of Growing Departments SharePoint site.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be an independent and self-motivated worker
- Work towards long and short term targets
- Have excellent computer skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and adaptable as the role develops with time
Qualifications and Experience
- Preferably have a horticultural qualification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Previous use in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Previous experience in data analysis.
To apply please click on the link below