Packhouse Process Developer
The Packhouse Process Engineer is responsible for providing SOP’s and improving the production methods of packing mushrooms.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage the implementation of Monaghan Mushrooms’ Packhouse Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintain and continuously improve Packhouse SOP’s across all sites to further improve efficiency, minimise downtime and reduce product wastage to further build Monaghan Mushrooms’ competitive advantage
- Deliver relevant training on SOP’s to individual sites
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations
- Other associated duties.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Be capable of organising ideas, including summarising, and explaining them concisely.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Have the ability to look outside the box and develop new strategies.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Be able and willing to travel to UK/Ireland/Europe.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or Masters in Process engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of packaging processes.
- Strong Health & Safety awareness.
- Excellent numerical and statistics skills.
- Previous experience in the Agriculture or FMCG sector is beneficial.
- Excellent people facilitation skills to provide outstanding service to geographically dispersed operations.
- Knowledge of Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish and/or Russian language would be advantageous.
Other Significant Role Requirements:
- Full driving licence and valid passport
- Must have ability to travel to company locations on a weekly basis
How to apply:
Click APPLY NOW