Laboratory Analyst (Compost & Casing)
The Laboratory Analyst conducts routine chemical and physical analysis of compost, casing or any of their raw materials and sends out results reports to customers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Sample and sample preparation.
- Preparation of chemical solutions and media.
- Completion of inventory and QMS records.
- Validating existing and new analytical methods.
- Conducting data (statistical) analysis to support validation report development.
- Working of multiple tasks in different Research & Development projects.
- Assisting on tasks as part of different Research & Development projects.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills as well as being team focused.
- Be motivated, collaborative, driven, goal orientated and systematic / well organised.
- Flexible in terms of working hours to ensure deliverables are achieved on time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A 3rd level qualification in a science related field, preferably Agricultural or Horticultural Science is essential
- Experience of physical and/ or chemical analysis of compost and casing is not essential but will be advantageous
- Driving licence is essential as the role involves travelling.
Click APPLY HERE