Harvesting Process Developer
The Harvesting Process Developer will lead and support initiatives in relation to Monaghan Mushrooms Harvesting Process including Standard Operating Procedures, Process improvements, Harvester and Supervisor Development.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Support the development of Harvesting Teams in Technical and People Management Skills through coordination and delivery of City & Guilds Mushroom harvester Training Programme and involvement in Supervisor Development Workshops.
- As member of the Internal Auditing Team, carry out City & Guilds training audits to ensure training, assessment and verification are carried out in line with City & Guilds requirements.
- Create and manage the implementation of MM’s Harvesting Standard Operating Procedures
- Carry out harvesting audits to review implementation of Harvesting SOPs
- Carry out harvesting optimisation projects to identify process improvements,
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Other associated duties.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be capable of organising ideas, including summarising, and explaining them concisely.
- Have the ability to implement and deal with change and create an environment that helps people change.
- Know what results are important and focusing resources to achieve them on time.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative
- Have the ability to look outside the box and develop new strategies.
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be able and willing to travel to UK/Ireland/Europe
- Knowledge of Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish and/or Russian language would be advantageous
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree or Masters in Agriculture, Horticulture, Process engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of harvesting processes.
- Strong Health & Safety awareness.
- Excellent numerical and statistics skills.
- Previous experience in the Agriculture or FMCG sector is beneficial.
- Excellent people facilitation skills to provide outstanding service to geographically dispersed operations.
How to apply:
Click APPLY NOW