Growing and Composting Process Developer
The Growing & Composting Process Developer is responsible for providing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for all Composting and Growing Processes as well as onsite support, facilitating related training requirements and internal auditing services.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage the implementation of Monaghan Mushrooms’ Composting and Growing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) across all sites.
- Maintain and continuously improve Composting and Growing SOP’s across all sites.
- Deliver relevant training, assessment and verification of SOP’s to individual sites.
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Other associated duties.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Be capable of organising ideas, including summarising, and explaining them concisely.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Have the ability to look outside the box and develop new strategies.
- Have excellent computer skills.
- Be able and willing to travel to UK/Ireland/Europe.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Masters in Agriculture, Horticulture, Process engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of growing and composting processes & an understanding of biological processes in compost production.
- Knowledge of Bulgarian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish and/or Russian language would be advantageous.Strong Health & Safety awareness.
- Excellent numerical and statistics skills.
- Previous experience in the Agriculture or FMCG sector is beneficial.
- Excellent people facilitation skills to provide outstanding service to geographically dispersed operations.
How to apply:
Click on the link below:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full role specification.